How is it 2018 already? This year really flew by! Below are my 5 New Year’s Resolutions. I always love hearing other people’s resolutions, so feel free to leave one yours in the comment section. Outfit details are below!
1. De-clutter!!! I’m a very cluttered person, and it drives my boyfriend crazy! This year, I’m going to try to eliminate & only keep things that I actually wear/need.
2. Do more things for people in need. If you follow me on Instagram, you will know that I bought a gift this holiday season for a child that was in need of one. I realized that I want to feel the amazing feelings that I felt after doing this a lot more. Something that is so small/easy for me to do, can mean so much to someone!
3. Get back into working out. I know everyone says something similar to this, but I really need to go to the gym more! I’m mad at myself because I used to be obsessed with the gym and never missed a day, but that completely changed for me over the last few years! Plus, I have some new really cute workout clothes that I need to wear!
4. Cook more. My boyfriend and I go out to dinner all of the time or order in food (seamless is our best friend) almost every night. Neither of us have ever cooked much in our lives. I recently decided that I was going to really try to learn how to cook. I made tacos 2 nights in a row and my boyfriend is still alive, so that’s a great sign!
5. Focus on my blog even more than I already do! Working full time in finance and having a blog isn’t easy. I spend almost every night after work and countless hours on the weekends blogging. I hope to work with even more brands in 2018 and to continue to grow Fashion Fries.
Shop my look:
Boots: c/o Pour La Victoire
Earrings: Bauble Bar