*This post is sponsored by Kohl’s. I received the included bralettes as compensation.
I hope everyone is having a great day! Today I wanted to share with you guys one of my favorite pieces for the summer: bralettes. They have been around for a while, but I actually never tried one on until recently. I wasn’t sure what I would wear them with or how they would look on me, but I was pleasantly surprised!
Summer calls for a lot of open back shirts, open back dresses, maxi skirts, tanks, dusters, and sheer clothing, so I figured that a few bralettes would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe this season.
- Throw on a button down plaid shirt and wear a bralette underneath! You can decide how much of the shirt you would like to leave un-buttoned depending on how comfortable you feel. Pair this with white or denim shorts and you are good to go!
- Open back shirts are so pretty as they are, but you can also wear a bralette under your shirt, to add something fun to your look!
- Maxi skirts are always going to be one of my favorite articles of clothing in the summer. I have a bunch of solid colored ones, so adding a colorful bralette to one of them will make your outfit pop. Change up your bralette to get multiple looks!
- You can even wear them under something as plain as a tank top (preferably one that has a scoop neck). Your bralette will stick out just in the front of your tank!
- Shirts that have open sides NEED a bralette! It’s so hard to find a regular bra that doesn’t stick out, so I feel like bralette’s were made for these!
- Lastly, if you have anything sheer, a bralette is perfect for underneath!
Here are the 3 bralettes that I mentioned in my picture (all are from Kohl’s & under $35):
Maindenform Bralette –This one has crossover straps and a high neckline! It’s $32 and comes in a few different colors!
So Bralette –This one is such a steal!! It’ only $24 and is such a nice quality! I love the bright color as well!
Lace So Bralette-This one has is a halter top which could be very important for some people! It’s only $14.99 which is such a good price!
Have you guys gotten in to the bralette trend yet? Let your answers in the comment section below!
*My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Affiliate links are not associated with Kohl’s.